If you haven't configured your account, please visit the Activating your account section below.
You can see which application you will land on by checking the URL of the page or looking at the title of the login window.
To log in:
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Log In.
Once you have successfully logged in, you may be prompted to set up two-factor authentication. Returning users who already have two-factor authentication set up can proceed directly to the application (after entering their two-factor passcode, if applicable).
If you access the application from a non-whitelisted IP address, you will be prompted for your passcode each time you log in:
- Open the authentication app on your device (Google Authenticator or similar).
- Enter your passcode on the screen.
- If desired, check Remember this browser to save your information for 30 days, or until your cache is cleared (whichever comes first).
Before you can access the platform, you will need to activate your account and log in.
Once you have been invited to Sama, you will receive an email inviting you to activate your Sama account. To complete the activation process:
- In the activation email, click Verify Email.
- On the Complete Account Activation page that appears, modify your first and last name if needed, and then create a password that meets the stated requirements.
- Click Activate Account.
Once your account has been activated successfully, you will need to log into the platform using your new credentials and set up two-factor authentication.
If this is your first time signing in or your two-factor authentication has been reset, you will need to configure two-factor authentication before proceeding:
- Open Google Authenticator or a similar app on your device.
- Scan the QR code that is displayed on the screen.
- In the field below the QR code, enter the passcode that is shown on your device.
- Click >.
- Save the recovery key in a safe place in case you ever lose access to your device.
- Check the box and click >.
Once two-factor authentication is successfully configured, you can proceed with using the application.
Updated 3 months ago