When you visit app.sama.com, you will be greeted with a login page. Once you have activated your account, you can log in as follows:
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Log In.
Once you have successfully logged in, you may be prompted to set up two-factor authentication. Returning users who already have two-factor authentication set up can proceed directly to the application (after entering their two-factor passcode, if applicable).
If this is your first time signing in or your two-factor authentication has been reset, you will need to configure two-factor authentication before proceeding:
- Open Google Authenticator or a similar app on your device.
- Scan the QR code that is displayed on the screen.
- In the field below the QR code, enter the passcode that is shown on your device.
- Click >.
- Save the recovery key in a safe place in case you ever lose access to your device.
- Check the box and click >.
Once two-factor authentication is successfully configured, you can proceed with using the application.
After you have set up two-factor authentication, you will be prompted for your passcode each time you log in:
- Open the authentication app on your device (Google Authenticator or similar).
- Enter your passcode on the screen.
- If desired, check Remember this browser to save your information for 30 days, or until your cache is cleared (whichever comes first).
Once you are done with your session, you can log out by clicking your name in the top right corner and then clicking Sign Out.
Updated 6 months ago