Viewing a task in the workspace in read-only mode
You can view any task you like in the workspace in read-only mode. This lets you see how the task is progressing without any risk of accidentally changing anything. You can even look at a task while it is being worked on by an annotator — you'll see all their progress up to the most recent save.
If you know the project ID and task ID, you can jump right to this page by going to https://app.sama.com/projects/[projectID]/tasks/[taskID].
You can access the read-only workspace in two ways:
Through the annotation workspace
- From the workspace, click on the arrow in the center of the navigation bar.
- In the Task ID dropdown, click on the "Copy link" icon.
- Open a new tab or window, and paste the link.
Through the Project Settings
- Go to Projects > [your project] > Status > Tasks > View.
- In the right-hand panel, enter search criteria that will return the task you want to view. The first three fields are mandatory; you must choose a state and a date range in which the tasks would have had that state. The remaining fields are optional; you can search based on the current state of the task, its rejection status, or its various IDs.
- Click View.
- In the ID column, click on the task ID.
- Click View Workspace.
Updated 3 months ago